Dispense and measure the correct amount for the mixture.
- £16Pair of large pumps
- £10Pair of small pumps
Fillers for thickening epoxy to make fillets and laminate wood.
- £7.78 / LGlass fairing balloons
- £5.56 / LMicro-fibres
- £15 / LPhenolic micro-balloons
- £5.56 / LWood flour blend
Graphite powder for adding to mixed epoxy to produce a tough low-friction coating for rudders, centreboards and the bottoms of small boats.
- £12.12200g graphite powder
Round-ended Mixing and Filleting sticks. Available in quantities of 25 or 100.
Six re-usable epoxy filleting tools of different radii.
- £4.25Set of professional filleting tools
Plastic cups for mixing epoxy resin, marked with volume and ratios for easy measuring.
- £4.255 mixing and measuring cups
Paint or epoxy brush. Available in widths of 0.5 inch, 1 inch, 1.5 inch and 2 inches.
- £0.380.5 inch
- £0.441 inch
- £0.561.5 inch
- £0.642 inch
- £1.233 inch
For strengthening joints and protecting wood. Sold by length in metres.
- £5.67 / m162 gsm twill, 1 m wide
- £7.10 / m162 gsm twill, 1.27 m wide
- £5.67 / m200 gsm plain weave, 1 m wide
- £7.10 / m200 gsm plain weave, 1.27 m wide
- £5.67 / m300 gsm twill, 1 m wide
Woven fibreglass tape for strengthening joints, reinforcing epoxy fillets, repairing cracks and many other purposes.
- £0.46 / m1 metre, 50 mm wide
- £19.2550 metres, 50 mm wide
- £34.65100 metres, 50 mm wide
- £0.66 / m1 metre, 100 mm wide
- £27.5050 metres, 100 mm wide
- £49.50100 metres, 100 mm wide
- £100250 metres, 100 mm wide
Heavy-duty scissors for cutting glass fabric.
Twill weave carbon fibre fabric for high strength reinforcement of boats.
- £25.80 / m200 gsm, 1 m wide
Use to spread epoxy thinly on bare wood or for soaking fabric and tape in epoxy.
Dispense thickened epoxy quickly and precisely into the seams of your boat to create neat fillets.
- £9.5020 epoxy filleting bags
Items commonly needed when using epoxy.
Syringes for injecting epoxy to make neat joints quickly and easily.
Cramps or clamps for holding wood.
Adhesive tape for painting straight lines and preventing the spread of epoxy.
- £1.37Masking tape
- £1.74Clear packing tape
- £1.74Brown packing tape
4 inch wide roller frame and disposable foam rollers for paint, varnish and epoxy.
- £5.545 foam rollers
- £2.10Roller frame
Reusable roller tray for paint or epoxy.
Disposable roller tray liners to save washing paint, varnish or epoxy from your roller tray.
- £410 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £6.5020 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £3.805 roller tray liners - 230 mm
- £6.5010 roller tray liners - 230 mm
Copper wire for stitch and glue boat building.
Disposable vinyl gloves for protecting hands from epoxy.
- £1.9910 Medium
- £3.8420 Medium
- £6.50100 Medium
- £1.9910 Large
- £3.8420 Large
- £6.50100 Large
- £1.9910 Extra Large
- £3.8420 Extra Large
- £6.50100 Extra Large
Disposable nitrile gloves with long cuffs for protecting hands from epoxy.
3M disposable protective coveralls for sanding, painting and varnishing.
The 3M 6000 series reusable half-face respirator, to be used with lightweight filters as a dust mask or vapour mask.
- £203M 6200 half-face mask - medium
3M particulate filters for dust masks.
- £10Pair of 3M 2135 particulate filters
3M gas and vapour filter cartridges for respirators.
- £18Pair of 3M 6055 gas and vapour cartridges
All prices include VAT.